Skip to main content

Selfish Quotes Status for Whatsapp

Selfish Quotes Status : After Gamer Quotes & Anniversary Pictures, Today We are Sharing TOP Selfish Quotes with You. So, Here We have Collected some of the Best Inspirational & Hilarious Selfish People Quotes & Sayings for Your from Different Sources. We Live in that World Where Mostly Everyone is Selfish. They will do Anything to have things their way. They will also destroy/broke other people’s feelings for their benefit. This Kind of People Only Care about themselves. So, Here We have a Best Collection of Selfish Quotes & Whats app Status for this Kind of People.
selfish-quotes-status-for-whatsapp

Selfish Quotes Status

 1) Be Selfish And Love Yourself.
2) Our True Passions Are Selfish.
3) I’M Fine, Thanks For Not Asking.
4) Keep Calm & Avoid Selfish People.
5) Every Cheater Is A Coward At Heart.
6) I Love My Self + That’s All That Matters. 
7) You Did The Wrong Thing To The Right Girl.
8) Say It To My Face. Not Through Your Status.
9) No Man Is More Cheated Than The Selfish Man.
10) My Silence Is Just Another Word For My Pain.
                   Selfish Quotes
1) It’s Not Selfish To Do What Is Best For You.
2) No Man Is More Cheated Than The Selfish Man.
3) Selfish People End Up Having Only Their Self.
4) When You Have Given Nothing, Ask For Nothing.
5) It Is Not Selfish To Do What Is Best For You.
6) No More Distractions, It’s Time To Be Selfish.
7) My Love Is Selfish, I Can’t Breathe With You ! 
8) People Reveal Themselves Through Their Actions.
9) It Is Impossible To Be Both, Selfish And Happy.
10 Follow Your Heart But Take Your Brain With You.
                  Selfish Quotes
1) You Can’t Fix Yourself By Breaking Someone Else.
2) Do Me A Favour And Be Honest With Me. That’s All.
3) Sometimes You Have To Be Selfish To Be Selfless.
4) As A Receiver, You Are Naturally A Selfish Player.
5) I’M Selfish, I Want You To Myself, I Can’t Help It. 
6) Relationships Aren’t Designed For Selfish Individuals.
7) The Most Fatality In Human Nature Is Greedy And Selfish.
8) Do Not Allow The Energy Of Negative People To Affect You.
9) You Can’t Do Big Things If You’re Distracted By Small Things.
10)People Aren’t Out To Get You, They’re Just Out For Themselves.
1) I Don’t Want To Sound Selfish, But I’M Tired Of Sitting Around.
2) Some People Create Their Own Storm, Then Get Upset When It Rains.
3) Don’t Ask Me To Do Something For You That You Wouldn’t Do For Me.
4) I’M Only Responsible For What I Say, Not For What You Understand. 
5) I’M Slowly Learning Not To Let My Happiness Depend On Other People.
6) Oh, I’M Sorry. I Forgot I Only Exist To You When You Need Something.
7) The Hard Thing Is, You Try To Hello Them But Still You’re The Bad One.
8) Nowadays People Know The Price Of Everything And The Value Of Nothing.
9) Obstacles Are Designed To Make You Stronger, Only The Weak Avoid Them.
10 udging A Person Does Not Define Who They Are, It Defines Who You Are.
                     Selfish Quotes
1) Sometimes It’s Not The People Who Change, It’s The Mast That Falls Off.
2) Sometimes It’s Not The People Who Change, It’s The Mask That Falls Off.
3) Wen You Say “Yes” To Others, Make Sure You Are Not Saying “No” To Yourself.
4) You See A Person’s True Colours When You Are No Longer Beneficial To Their Life.
5) Love Is What Is Left In A Relationship After All The Selfishness Is Taken Out. 
6) Don’t Blame People For Disappointing You. Blame Yourself For Expecting Too Much.
7) Something’s You Just Have To Do For Yourself, Not Being Selfish Just Productive.
8) What You Think Of Yourself Is Much More Important Than What People Think Of You.
9) Call Me Greedy, Call Me Selfish, But I Don’t Want Anyone Else To Hold Your Hand.
10)y Knew Damn Well What You Were Doing. You Knew Damn Well Who You Were Breaking.
                 Selfish Quotes
1) I Like My Lovers Selfish. Do You Know How Sexy It Is When Someone Only Wants You ?
2) There’s Something Wrong With Your Character If Opportunity Controls Yours Loyalty.
3) “I’M Happy For You!” Is The Hardest Lie To Tell When Your Old Love Found Someone New. ( Selfish Quotes )
4) I Don’t Know The Key To Success, But The Key To Failure Is Trying To Please Everybody.
5) I Hate Two Faced People, It Makes It Harder For Me To Decide Which Side To Slap First.
6) The Real Thing About This World Is Everyone Is Selfish, The Difference Is Who Is Less.
7) Be Proud Of All The “Scars” In Your Life. Each One Holds A Lifetime’s Worth Of Lessons.
8) The Real Thing About This World Is Everyone Is Selfish, The Difference Is Who Is Less.
9) People Never Remember The Million Times You’ve Helped Them, Only The One Time You Don’t.
10 Miss You But I’M Not Going To Text You First, Because I Want To See If You Miss Me More.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

100 [Best] Romantic Status for Whatsapp in English

Romantic Status for Whatsapp  : After  Attitude Whats app Status   &  Sad Status for Whats app , Today We are Sharing here TOP Romantic Status for Whats app with You. Now Days Many People like to Propose their Love on Whats app. But For that You Need Some Best  Romantic  Status   for Whats app  or  Romantic Quotes . These Romantic Quotes &  Romantic Status   for Whats app  will Help You to Impress Your Loved Once.   Romantic Status for Whatsapp   1) You + Me = Cce ( Cutest Couple Ever ) 2) Being In Love Never Goes Out Of Style. 3) Once, I Talk To You, Nothing Else Matters. 4) You’Re Different But That’S Why I Like You. 5) True Loves Never Dies, It Only Gets Stronger. 6) I Think Our Love Can Do Anything We Want It To. 7) My Eyes Literally Turn To Hearts When I See You. 8) My Eyes Literally Turn To Hearts When I See You.  9) You’Re That Someone, I Never Expected To Fall For. 10) A Smile Is An Inexpensive Way To Change Your Looks.               Romantic S

100+ Sad Whatsapp Status Quotes in English

Sad Whats app  Status Quotes  : After  Status for Friendship &  Angry Status , Today We are Sharing here TOP Latest Collection of  Sad Quotes & Sad Whats app Status.  We have given here More than Hundred Sad Whats app  Status. When You Feel Sad or Broke UP, You can also use these  Sad Status for Whats app & Sad Quotes.  We also have a Collection of  Alone Images  &  Heart Touching Status .     Sad Whatsapp Status Quotes 1) You Hurt Me But I Still Love You. 2) True Love Isn’T Found. It’S Built. 3) My Silence Is Just Another Word For Pain. 4) You Killed What Was Left Of The Good In Me. 5) I Wish I Could Ignore You Like You Ignore Me. 6) Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares. 7) Sometimes All You Need Is One Person Who Cares. 8) I’M That Person Everyone Replaces After A While.  9) I Don’T Care For The People, Who Don’T Care For Me. 10) No Beauty Shines Brighter Than That Of A Good Heart.                      Sad Whatsapp Status 1) If